Yippie

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

cher062

Ok it took awhile to get it from the camera to the computer edited and on to Youtube but DD's new beam routine is ready. Doesn't have the tumble passes as she straddled the beam the night before and was sore (and a little afraid) to do the passes. Feel free to take a peek click my link below

She Loves it too. The strange part is that the gal who choreographes the floor isn't the same one that does the beam and her beam has ALOT of the same elements and feel as her floor routine. When I asked the beam choreographer if she had know what was in her floor she said no she just comes up with routines that she thinks fits the gymnast. This gal knows our gymnasts well as she comes once a month to help out on beam (she is the judge that comes and helps out now and then) She is very good with the beam stuff too. I love the routine and DD is estatic about it - It really suites DD
:D:D:D

VERY NICE!!! Katy gets hers the last week of July... it's going to be an exciting season for all of these new Level 7's, isn't it?

VERY NICE!!! Katy gets hers the last week of July... it's going to be an exciting season for all of these new Level 7's, isn't it?

It will indeed!! now if they can just get the tumbling passes to look good instead of like frog legs LOL.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back