YMCA Nationals 2009

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I took this year off, so I won't be competing in Nationals this year, but my goal is to make it back for next year (PA).Is Phoenix, PA near any major cities? When it was in Hatboro, we drove down to Washington D.C., and that was really fun. When it was in Hanover, we obviously spent time at Hershey's.

Nationals 2009

Phoenixville is pretty cool. The nationals website for 2009 is - www.ymcanationals2009.org

The beach is like an hour an a half away, NYC is closer than DC... less than 2 hours. Phoenixville itself is really a cute little town with lots of pubs and resturants downtown. Very artsy and beautiful. The King of Prussia Mall is awesome. and it's only 30 minutes from Philadelphia... tons to do there. Dorney Park & Wild Water Kingdom is like 45 minutes from Phoenixville.

Yeah I don't know why its always In PA. Theres nothing to do for opening ceremonies
The better question is... why are there no other states stepping up to host? As a pennsylvania team it would be nice to get to travel outside of our state more often... PA teams are asking (as I am sure Wisconsin teams are too...) why are we doing all the hard work hosting, while all the other states just complain about coming to our state? Step up YMCA's. PA and Wisconsin should get a break.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back