You absolutely must watch this video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

That's pretty sick, puts a rewind to shame. I'm not even going to think about how people learn that or how many black eyes and broken arms result.

That's amazing!! Just imagine the hours of practice and what not---that's awesome!!!

That is awesome. i saw a lot of cheerleading-type stunts. I could do without those awful costumes though. :p

Maybe that's what Chinese cheerleaders look like! Haha!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW that dude did like a hexa back tuck (6)..is there a name for that haha.:eek:
It was amazing. The costumes look eastern european, Russian, Bulgarian possibly. Anyways that was amazing

I guessed Chinese based on the characters on the bottom of the screen, but on second thought, the people don't look Chinese! Looks like the performance was at the Monte Carlo, which is actually right here in the USA in Vegas.

WOW! That was amazing!!! Looks like they are Russian or Ukranian--one guy looked just like my old adult gymnastics coach who was Ukranian.

All I was thinking was I wouldn't want to be standing too close when they were flipping on that stilt thing - if they went crooked someone could get seriously impaled by that thing !!!! Very cool though - especially the costumes, lol

That's AMAZING!!! Thanks so much for sharing the vid.
when i saw the dude on stilts go i was like OMG he's gonna die! lol how is it even possible to land like that on stilts!?

very cool XD

Glad I'm not that guys mom, I couldn't watch...I can barely watch my own little girl do a ROBHSBHSBHS

That was sick!

I agree w/the poster who wouldn't want to be around that guy while he was doing it on stilts...I was thinking the EXACT same thing about being impaled, LOL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back