Parents You can tell a gymnast by:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Cute! Thanks for sharing. Mine points her toes now on the swing as well and was actually practicing "sticking it" the other day as she flew off the swing. :) I always think with my girl, you can take the gymnast out of the gym, but you can't take the gym out of the gymnast. LOL. She is always climbing to the top of something or using something as bars, etc. :D

Yes, that is a very familiar site in our back yard, too! Especially now that the weather is warming up. If she's not swinging on the swing she's doing 'skin-the-cats' on the bar, or pull-ups on the cross-bars or climbing from one end to the other! Gotta love it!:)

So cute! It would have been even funnier if she had saluted!!

So cute! It would have been even funnier if she had saluted!!

We were thinking the same thing!

What's really funny is that Allison's 2nd grade class has THREE competitive gymnasts... one 2 L4s (nice, we carpool with the other one) and one L5. Let's just say that recess is quite interesting for their teacher.....

Tuesday we were drawing with chalk and Allison was standing up and bending over at the waist to draw on the sidewalk. I didn't think anything of it, but dh (who's been gone through a lot of the gymnast progression) laughed and wanted to know if that's how a gymnast draws on the sidewalk.

those are really cute photos!!

is dad's deployment almost over? then where will you all go?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back