Off Topic your fav song

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I love Oingo Boingo, Beastie Boys, Beatles, Maggie May by Rod Stewart, Layla by Eric Clapton, Dance Commander by the Eletric Stix, and yes I like Hannah Montana, I love the Hairspray soundtrack! I like the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Fall Out Boy, and I love on iTunes the "Funk" album you can get, It has Devo, and some really fun just dance around in your pj pants with your BFF music!

I forgot my absolute foavorite song
Before it's too late-the goo goo dolls.

i got sum more

Misery Business - Paramore
Wadsyaname - Nelly
Umbrella (Jody den Broeder Destruction Club Remix) - Rihanna
Show U How - T pain (any thing with T pain)
Cyclone - Baby Bash ft. T Pain
I Wanna Be - Chris Brown
Crank Dat - Soulja Boy
got lots more

well, i have so many! but i've narrowed it downa bit...

Favourite girl group: the spice girls!!!!
Favourite boy band: the killers, backstreet boys or boys like girls
favourite boy singer: brandon flowers
favourite girl singer: mandy moore, sarah maglaughlyn(or however you spell it)

favourite songs:
only hope - mandy moore
extraordinary - mandy moore
money honey - state of shock
accidentally in love - counting crows
bubbly - colbie calliat
pop goes my heart - music and lyrics
into the ocean - ?
mama - spice girls

Noting else matters.......

Beside dream of mirrors i like Metallica songs...from that the favorite song is Noting else matters.......

Heart, The Beatles, U2, Aerosmith, Three Days Grace are my favourite artists. Jimmy Hendrix is the best guitarist that has ever lived in my opinion, so I like him. I love that "Whiskey Lullaby" by Brad Paisley even though country music isn't my favourite- I'm more into the rock oldies... I mean classics ;). I think KD Lang is a musical genius, especially her rendition of "Hallelujah" at the Olympics. I'm also in a Billey Joel/James Blunt phase right now so I adore them too.

This one is slightly out there, but one of my best friends has the sweetest voice I've ever heard and I honestly cannot stop listening to it. It's truly beautiful.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back