Off Topic Your Favorite Things

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I thought it would be really fun of everyone shared a bunch of their favorite things! I'll start:
My favorite . . .
Color: pink, light blue, gold, and line green
Animal: dogs, cats, dolphins, and tigers
place to hang out at: the mall and in the summer at the beach
Movie: The Hunger Games and grownups
Favorite subject in school: Math or second language (French)

Now tell me what some of your favorite things are! :)

Color is purple. Cats and dogs, i have both.. fav show is the middle, greys anatomy,dance moms. My daughter is training level 7 so i like to watch her do new skills,esp beam. I like to go to the beach in Maine.

Sent from my LG-P769 using ChalkBucket mobile app

My favorite color Black, favorite dress frocks, love cats, rabbits, my favorite movie titanic, my favorite TV Simpsons and favorite person in this world is my mom.

Favourite:
Book: Harry Potter series - can't choose between them but love goblet of fire and deathly hallows
Character: Severus Snape
Movie: Harry Potter, perks of being a wallflower, the blind side
Singer: Ben Howard
Band: Coldplay
Colour: blue/green/red
TV show: Homeland, criminal minds
Food: chicken and pumpkin risotto

Fav TV shows- once upon a time, Long Island Medium, Duck Dynasty
Fav Movies- Bridesmaids, Act of Valor, 2012
Fav things to do- Travel, Try new Restaurants (we are foodies) and spend time with family
Biggest lesson learned- Life is to short.. Be happy with who you are and what you have because we may not get tomorrow.

Favorite...
Color: light blue
Movie: A Walk to Remember
TV show: Dancing With the Stars (well, it used to be), Amazing Race, Survivor
School subject: math
Hobbies (other than gym): reading, baking
Book: I have a lot, but currently it is Harry Potter or anything by Shannon Hale or Wendy Mass
Song: changes weekly, right now it is From Where You Are by Lifehouse
Music artist: Taylor Swift
Food: chocolate
Hero: Shawn Johnson
Life lesson: Everything happens for a reason.

My favourites...

Place: the gym :)

Sport: gymnastics

Colour: coral & sea foam green

Movie: Stick It, Les Mis, Harry Potter, The Breakfast Club

Books: Les Mis (a long read but so worth it), The Great Gatsby, The Lovely Bones, A Clockwork Orange, Summer Sisters, Harry Potter series, any John Green novel, Nineteen Minutes & many more

Hobbies other than gymnastics: reading, writing (particularly poetry), independently studying psychology, neurology, mental health, politics & sociology. I find those subjects extremely interesting, however my school doesn't offer most of them & if they do, it's not until senior year. Therefore I teach myself :)

My favorites:

Place- The pool and the gym:)

Sport: I feel obligated to say gymnastics, but it's a tie with gymnastics and diving

Color: Turquoise

Subject: French (It's my second language)

Movie: Harry Potter

Books: Harry Potter series, The Running Dream, The Hunger Games and the Divergent series (highly recommend!)

My Life: Gymnastics and diving

My hobbies: Swimming, hanging out with friends (something I haven't done in a while), reading, writing,

My faves
place: my home, I would say gym but Im not at a gym yet
Color: Aqua, Lime Green, and Sometimes Red
Subject: History ( I wish my school did current history not just ancient Rome, but my teacher gets off topic and tells us about current stuf so thats good), then Math or Science
Book: It depends on which one Im reading Il Harry Potter, 39 clues, go for gold gymnasts, witch and wizard ( rading all of James Pattersons books, I also like reading Theodore Boone!
Movie: Harry Potter, Starwars, and Stick it
TV Show: Heartland(Its in Canada) Best Show ever!!!!
Song: I won't give up by Justin Mraz
Gymnast: SHawn Johnson, and also Aly Raisman, Jordyn Wieber, Alia Mustafina, and pretty much all the elite gymnasts. :)

ALL Chalked Up, Im into writing, and politics/government too. Im only in 7th grade, so we don't really learn about government and politics unless myteacher gets off topic. I love to write and read. :)

My favorite color is Red,I like to watch movies and I am huge Eagle fan so like listening to all eagle collection like Hotel California,‘Life in the Fast Lane’,Already Gone,The Long Run,and Desperado. To listen to few good songs you can check out this below.

I am huge Eagle fan so like listening to all eagle collection like Hotel California,‘Life in the Fast Lane’,Already Gone,The Long Run,and Desperado. To listen to few good songs you can check out this below.

Color: Purple

Animal: Giraffe

Cats or Dogs: Dogs for sure!

Book: Harry Potter series, Divergent, Hunger Games, I read a TON but can never remember book titles!

Movie: Harry Potter movies, Stick It, Catching Fire, Frozen,

TV Show: New Girl, NCIS, NCIS:LA, Dance Moms

Food: Spaghetti, Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Peppers and Onions.

Hobbies: Reading, Making videos on YouTube, knitting

Event: Floor, Beam in a close 2nd.

Gymnast: Alicia Sacramone, she is and always will be my favorite! I'm determined to meet her one day!
Competing gymnast would be Nica Hults or Amelia Hundley for Juniors and Kyla Ross for Seniors.

Color: purple

Cats or dogs: cats definitely

Animal: llama, alpaca, wildcat, or wolf

Gymnastics Event: vault

Gymnast: Carly Patterson

School Subject: biology or math (algebra and calculus)

Food: pasta and fruit (though I'm really picky)

Book: The Princess Diaries (I haven't read anything for pleasure in almost 5 years)

Movie: Anything with superheroes, Pirates of the Caribbean, Stick It, Schindler's List, The Hunger Games

TV Show: The Mentalist and Bones (I also love Graceland, Suits, Sleepyhollow, Agents of Shield, and most crime dramas)

Singer/Band: Mat Kearney, The Script, Imagine Dragons, Andrew Belle, OneRepublic

Song: Ships In The Night by Mat Kearney

Other Interests: I love playing the piano and listening to music in general, it just speaks to me on a deep level. I love quotes. Water. I REALLY love tumblr and reading fanfiction too (that fangirl life). I recently learned that I love roller coasters as well. Lastly, I want to be a forensic scientist and solve crimes and murder as an adult (like people on tv).

Favorite...

Event: beam

Place: the gym :)

Book: Winning Balance (Shawn's book), My Leap of Faith
(Gabby's book), Gold Medal Summer, The Hunger Games. I recommend all of them

School subject: math or science

Color: blue, orange, green

Tv show: Pawn stars, storage wars, Castle

Movie: Stick it

Gymnast: Aly Raisman, Nastia Liukin, Jordyn Wieber, and Kyla Ross

Animal: Dog

Favorite
Book: the outsiders
Event: beam
Place: my bed
Food: steak and mashed potatoes
Color: yellow and blue
TV show: dance moms
Quote: it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward
Subject: math or geography

Gymnast: Carly Patterson

Ah! I met Carly at Woodward! She's so sweet! After working up the nerve for a good 30 minutes. A couple friends and I went up to her outside of workout and asked for a picture with her. Completely straight faced she responded "No." We immediately turned red and began muttering a chorus of "oh" and "sorry". She started cracking up and was like "I was just joking! Of course I'll get a picture with you!" So we got a smiling and silly face picture with her!

I am huge Eagle fan so like listening to all eagle collection like Hotel California,‘Life in the Fast Lane’,Already Gone,The Long Run,and Desperado. To listen to few good songs you can check out this below.

I like the Eagles, but I'm a HUGE Don Henley fan! He's from Linden, TX (about an hour from me)! My favs from him: Boys of Summer, Heart of the Matter, & End of the Innocence!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back