New to CB!

• Thread starter Deleted member 17723
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member 17723

Hey guys! I just joined CB today, although I have been wanting to sign up for a while! I already love it! Some facts about me, I am not going to give a specific age, but I am a young teen. I am a level 3 state champion on beam, floor and vault, and am competing in my first level 4 meet on November 23! I uptrain many skills, and can not wait until I become an optional. I may be jumping levels quickly :) I fractured my finger on national gymnastics day and hopefully it's getting better. I sprained my finger, while spraining it I tore and pulled ligaments, fractured a bone and chipped a bone, while doing a round off backhandspring backtuck. I recently may have sprained my ankle; I tripped! :eek: It was an accident...
On the other hand, my favorite event is floor! I really like beam to though :)
Comment any questions or comments below!

Hi! I just joined the CB too! I hope your ankle is not sprained!

Thanks everyone! My ankle was a minor sprain, with a sprained ligament. And uh, I dropped my laptop on my other foot in school, and sprained a tendon there too! :eek:

I'm a little late but welcome to CB! Wow you sound like you have quite a few injuries! I hope everything gets better soon.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back