US WAG Olympic Trials 2016

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm supposed to be going as my graduation gift!! We have a deposit on tickets & have called several times but haven't heard anything back... They just keep saying they're not ready yet...

DD and I are talking about it! What seats are decent: bronze, silver, gold, platinum?
I'm considering gold....... but not quite sure.

Got my tickets.

My gang are getting ours this week.

We went for silver, it is what I had last time and they were great. They had a jumbotron that meant you missed nothing. They also had a full bar, a gin & tonic with gymnastics was surprisingly civilised.

Flights booked, coastal road trip planned., hotels kind of booked.

Just have to plan a CB meet up, maybe the 8th after the first meet??

We went for silver, it is what I had last time and they were great. They had a jumbotron that meant you missed nothing. They also had a full bar, a gin & tonic with gymnastics was surprisingly civilised.

That should work for me.

Yes, the cocktails were a definite plus last time... Although I am pretty sure the kid who almost got my beer dumped on her head didn't think so.

Yes, the cocktails were a definite plus last time... Although I am pretty sure the kid who almost got my beer dumped on her head didn't think so.

Boy but it was funny!!! Could you imagine if you'd lost the whole thing on her!!!

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back