US WAG Olympic Trials 2016

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Random question. Everyone is talking about deposits, and it says deposit received on the confirmation, but the deposit amount (at least for us) was the full amount of the tickets. Is this just a semantics quirk or am I missing something?

Random question. Everyone is talking about deposits, and it says deposit received on the confirmation, but the deposit amount (at least for us) was the full amount of the tickets. Is this just a semantics quirk or am I missing something?
I paid 25% of the cost of the tickets to the sanjose2016 site.

I paid 25% of the cost of the tickets to the sanjose2016 site.

Is that standard? If I paid $175 per deposit, is it actually $700 per ticket? It can't be. Do some people pay in full and some just put a percentage down?

I have never been to this sort of thing. Why are the tix for Fri-Sun? I don't think we can go all 3 days -is there a way to get tix for just one day?

I have never been to this sort of thing. Why are the tix for Fri-Sun? I don't think we can go all 3 days -is there a way to get tix for just one day?
There are 2 days of competitions, Friday and Sunday. Close to the event they will sell one day tickets.

There were two ways to get early tickets, well maybe three. Through a club with a 25% deposit, on the site with a 25% deposit or through finding someone with a form who could give you the info on how to get tickets. In all cases silver will be $175, which is the price of the bronze tickets to the late comers.

We went to the Trials the last time they were in San Jose. Fabulous time had by all; you all will have a great time I am sure. There really isn't a bad seat in the house there; we had seats about 10 rows back from the front right behind bars. When Nastia face-planted we were right there. Definitely make time for the activities outside the arena; lots of goodies (freebies) to be had and fun for the kids (and adults too). Hotels are good all around; parking around the arena is plentiful. We actually stayed in Santa Clara and drove 15-20 minutes to the arena.

We got an email from usag about it and called. Mind you, this was in December of 2014, so maybe it changed.

I procrastinated and just bought them today for full-price in the nosebleed section. I'm probably more excited than my daughter.

We too are front row, and btw there are no bad seats, I have seen hockey games there when I visited my mum in college!! Front row nosebleeds, right in front of vault and bars. YEEE HAH

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back