WAG Gymnastics book

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Searching through old gymnastics files on my computer I came across a book I had begun writing probably 4 years ago. It was meant to be for 1st or 2nd graders and followed the lives of 3 very different level 4 gymnasts. I was already 10,000 words in so I'm considering starting it up again but I'm wondering if there are other books like this out there. I believe there is an American Girl doll, McKenna? Does she have books? Any interest?

McKenna had books, yes. I think she may have been a Level 4 in the books, I'm not sure.

My daughter read these, also: http://www.amazon.com/Dominique-Moceanu/e/B001KDYQUQ

I think they follow 4 gymnasts (Each book featuring one of the 4. There are 4 books) that are on the Elite path, though..not Level 4.. Around 12 years old, working towards the Junior All Around something, etc.

P.S. I say go for it, by the way. :) There aren't enough gymnastics books out there for elementary aged kids.

Searching through old gymnastics files on my computer I came across a book I had begun writing probably 4 years ago. It was meant to be for 1st or 2nd graders and followed the lives of 3 very different level 4 gymnasts. I was already 10,000 words in so I'm considering starting it up again but I'm wondering if there are other books like this out there. I believe there is an American Girl doll, McKenna? Does she have books? Any interest?

I know my first grader would love that!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back