how often do you think about gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

i was wondering how often every body thinks about gymnastics.
do you think about it all day, during school, at home, while watching t.v of course at the gym hahahaha.
If you think about it outside the gym
do you think about new skills, how you can improve, etc.

i think about it basically all the time, about how much i miss it ( i have another 5-8 months until i can go back to gymnastics :/ ) but i think about how excited i am to go back! :)

All the time, it is horrible in a way. I am often left awake thinking of ways things could be better, how things are run etc.

i'm the same as 10.0, i pretty much think about it all the time. reviewing how i did, mistakes, good things, things i gotta work on, skills i wanna gett. all dayyy! its sad, but true.

I think about it almost all the time! Especially during school. During boring lecture's, my mind always wanders and I visualize all my routines or things I can improve or funny things that have happened at gym. It takes me forever to fall asleep because I am thinking of gymnastics!

24/7. I think about the new skills I want, what I could improve on, where I want to compete, what my music will be, leos... I also think about fundraising, demos, and how the club could do stuff better.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back