WAG Milano leotards vs GK leotards - sizing?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ponyshine

Coach
Gymnast
Judge
I have no experience with buying GK Elite Leotards, so could someone give me an idea of how they compare to Milano leotards in size?

If someone is Milano size 36, is it true that they would probably be about size 34 AM in GK Elite? Do you think that a person who is Milano size 36 would get away with wearing GK size 36? I heard GK is a little more generous with sizes generally, but it depends on the fabric.

Any advice would be appreciated.

There's a size comparison chart on the milano website.. http://www.milano-pro-sport.com/sizings/
Hope that helps :)
I have one velour GK leotard which is actually an extra large (I normally wear a milano size 36!!) - I got the size wrong when I was buying it, and although it feels slightly loose I still wear it and noone would know :p

I have no experience with buying GK Elite Leotards, so could someone give me an idea of how they compare to Milano leotards in size?

If someone is Milano size 36, is it true that they would probably be about size 34 AM in GK Elite? Do you think that a person who is Milano size 36 would get away with wearing GK size 36? I heard GK is a little more generous with sizes generally, but it depends on the fabric.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Looking at the Milano size chart, it says that a size 36 has the following measurements:
Chest: 34-36 inches
Waist: 30-31 inches
Torso: 55-60 inches
GK Equivalents:
Chest: AXS (sleek, tight fit 34 inch chest) to AXL (workout fit 36 inch chest)
Waist: AXL
Torso: AS (sleek fit 55 inch torso) to AXL (workout fit 60 inch torso)

TORSO is the Most important measurement... so an AM or AL should work just fine, depending on your torso measurement.

I'd say GK adult medium is round about Milano 34. If you are Milano 36 you may want a GK adult large as I think adult medium would be extremely tight.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back