server error when trying to post

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This has been happening for the past 24 hours or so. Server error warning when trying to post. @JBS can you check it out?

IS anyone else having this issue?

I had the problem last night on Firefox but not explorer. Today both worked fine.

For me, it only happens when I am trying to reply (with quoting the person i am replying to). It happens some times and other times, it is just fine. I always figured it was just "one of those things."

For me, it only happens when I am trying to reply (with quoting the person i am replying to). It happens some times and other times, it is just fine. I always figured it was just "one of those things."

Same here. I also use Firefox.

I use Chrome and have had it happen also when replying with quote or just a general reply to an existing thread. I don't think that it has happened when I start a thread though...I will have to watch out for that.

I've had it intermittently for a while now (couple of months?)

I use a Mac with safari, I've also tried in firefox which doesn't solve it. Occasionally, if I shorten my reply it will post, but not always. I usually have to go away and try again later :(

I've had it intermittently for a while now (couple of months?)

I use a Mac with safari, I've also tried in firefox which doesn't solve it. Occasionally, if I shorten my reply it will post, but not always. I usually have to go away and try again later :(
exactly... Mac/ Safari/ tried firefox, etc :)

Can someone post a screenshot of the error next time you get it?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back