thinking, thinking, brain overload, thinking...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Okay, the poll of which event is your favorite really got me thinking:rolleyes:, I really don't like any of the events at all:eek:, like the thought of any specific apparatus really makes me feel frustarated but the thought of gymnastics really makes me happy:D. Also, when I am at home, I am wishing I was at the gym:p and when I am at the gym, I am wishing I was home:(, I mean, does anyone else think like this? Or am I all alone on this one?:confused::confused::confused:

In gymnastics you will go through different stages. Hopefully most of the time you will love it but you will go through times when you aren't enjoying it as much. This can happen if you are struggling with skills on a certain apparatus, haven't learned anything new for a while, coming to the end of a season and so on. Don't let it get to you too much, you obviously still enjoy gymnastics or you wouldn't be wishing you were there when you are at home.

You go through stages called "plateaus'" which means you feel like you are going backwards or not progressing at all. These can be hard but what almost always happens is that you go through a plateau right before you have a really big jump in your ability level.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back