Parents Where to buy leo's?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GK and Snowflake Designs. We recently won a couple leos from Dreamlight that my daugher really likes.

Snowflake are YG's fav. If you know what size she wears of a brand, you can have great luck on eBay for much less.
We also check out Once Upon a Child (a resale store) and they sometimes have really nice GK, Adidas, Alpha Factor, and Snowflake leotards.

I have normally bought used from a friend that is a size up from us but she sold all of hers and my daughter went up a size. Dreamlight leo's are beautiful! How do you win them?

It was during Easter and they placed eggs on their store site for about a week. Find an egg get a leo. If you found the golden egg you would win 2. Had to pay shipping but got 3 leos for $20. There were a couple other win a leo on their FB page.

I make all my gymmies leotards (except for the mandatory team leos) but if I didn't, we have a nice pro shop at our gym with reasonable prices.
I also window shop online a lot for inspiration! :)

I found a great leo shop on Etsy that I'm very pleased with. My DD has some tactile issues so her leos need to have no seams and soft material. I can get the perfect leo from a store called JodaCarte to my front door for $30. Makes both of us happy.

We just ordered 3 of the grab bag leos from Snowflake and they are really cute and comfy. I also just found a GK long sleeve (DD has been begging for one for some crazy reason) on Ebay new with tags for $15!

AERO Leotards on Etsy is my absolute favorite. They're not the cheapest option, but they're incredibly well-made, fit great, and we love the unique styles.

Otherwise--GK (usually on sale or on eBay). I just tried a Flip N Fit and it arrived yesterday, but it's not the size I ordered (I'm waiting to hear back from them on an exchange). It's super cute though.

We tried Gym Digs, but the fit is sort of strange, at least for my daughter's body shape. They'd be great for a kid with broader shoulders though (the women in my family have freakishly narrow shoulders, so some stuff fits weird).

AERO Leotards on Etsy is my absolute favorite. They're not the cheapest option, but they're incredibly well-made, fit great, and we love the unique styles.

Otherwise--GK (usually on sale or on eBay). I just tried a Flip N Fit and it arrived yesterday, but it's not the size I ordered (I'm waiting to hear back from them on an exchange). It's super cute though.

We tried Gym Digs, but the fit is sort of strange, at least for my daughter's body shape. They'd be great for a kid with broader shoulders though (the women in my family have freakishly narrow shoulders, so some stuff fits weird).
With GymDigs, for like $6 more, you can get a custom sized leotard (they ask for the regular measurements: Chest, waist, hips, girth... but you can give them more info when you order and they will accommodate).

Penulitmate Leotards on eBay has some great, affordable and comfy leos - they are some of my daughters favorites! I also wait for Alpha Factor Aerials to have their Facebook flash sales, sometimes leo's are $12!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back