10 year old wins Elite Canada -Junior with video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Her floor routine, the dance elements, reminded me a lot of Moceanu's 96 Olympics floor exercise. The Devil Went Down to Georgia routine..... I believe that was 96.

and she must've done a million double fulls at 7 years old to get to the level of mastery she has now....at 10.>Bog:)

I would like her to spend the next year on flexibility and ballet. Then she will be amazing.

I would like her to spend the next year on flexibility and ballet. Then she will be amazing.

Sadly I have the suspiscion that she won't last until she is 14, her coach has a bit of a reputaion for pushing really hard when he finds talent and then losing it because of it!

Dunno, you may be right!:eek:

Just a little side question not pertaining to this girl, but, why do almost all elite level gymnasts simply do a full turn in their beam routine? It seems so lame doing all those crazy skills and then a lot of the time wobbling on a simple level 5 turn. Just seems odd to me! I'm only L7/8 but even I do a full and a half turn in my routine. Just curious if there's a reason?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back