200,000+ Posts...Woohoo ChalkBucket!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
ChalkBucket just passed 200,000 posts! Thank you to everyone for making this such a great site!

This site has helped keep me sane while navigating through this complicated and incredibly insane sport. A sincere thank you to everyone here.

Geez JBS, I didn't realize I'd only be accountable for only .45% of the total. I guess I'll just have to get serious, maybe to the point of catching up with dunno, who pads his totals with thinks so simple as...... Yikes!!!!!

Hmmmmm.... Maybe a shift in strategy is called for...... Yikes!!!

Geez JBS, I didn't realize I'd only be accountable for only .45% of the total. I guess I'll just have to get serious, maybe to the point of catching up with dunno, who pads his totals with thinks so simple as...... Yikes!!!!!

Hmmmmm.... Maybe a shift in strategy is called for...... Yikes!!!
We should ban one word answers. :cool: But then I account for almost 10,000 of the posts and rarely do my posts consist of one word.

We should ban one word answers. :cool: But then I account for almost 10,000 of the posts and rarely do my posts consist of one word.

Don't they already? That's why you have to add extra characters to the one word answers.

Sent from my ADR6400L using ChalkBucket mobile app

Whoever posted the 200,000th post should win a prize!

How about private lessons with dunno, coachmolly, iwannacoach, coach goofy, JBS, and the other amazing coaches who regularly contribute to this site? The CB "dream team" of coaches! A few lessons with these guys and I think my DD would be a level 10 by the end of the week!

How about private lessons with dunno, coachmolly, iwannacoach, coach goofy, JBS, and the other amazing coaches who regularly contribute to this site? The CB "dream team" of coaches! A few lessons with these guys and I think my DD would be a level 10 by the end of the week!

I 2nd that!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back