2011 Flip Fest

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know at Flip Fest you can go as a cabin mom. Although they do not put you with your child(is my understanding) at least you would be on campus to see her. If you go as a cabin mom your lodging and meals are free.

She goes today.

Hope she has fun! Boo went last weekend and had a great time. She didn't get much out of it as far as judging and feedback but our two coaches really benefited from being there. They learned a lot, especially new workouts for the girls and which skills to focus on more and such.

Hi. I haven't been on here in a while and just saw this post. My dd went to Flip Fest in July. She's 8, and went alone. She had such a blast. She went to Lake Owen last summer with 2 sisters from her gym and their mom when she was 7. She had fun there too, but said Flip Fest was better. She's already plans to go back next summer. Hopefully we'll get one or two girls from her gym to go along with her this time. Anyway, you know your daughter best, and if she's independent and such and doesn't mind being away from home and making new friends, she should be fine.

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back