About Leos

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnastica96

I understand why there are coordinating leo's with teams, but why do they sell individual leos (like just for yourself)?? If tht makes any sense...

just for wearing during training when ussually in non recreational gymnastics you have to wear a leotard to practice, ussually it can be whatever kind of leo you want . also for people who have no one else in their level at their club, so compete as individuals, and so can get away with not wearing the team leo (this ones me lol)

Are you talking about competition leo's or training leo's? For competition, i think everyone should have the same leo, expecially if you have a whole group of gymnast's there! For practice, most clubs have all the girls where different leotards. Not everyone has the same leo preference, and you don't want to have to always wear the same ones! It is a big pain to have to make sure that when you order a leo, your whole team does too!

does anyone know where you can get a good individual shattered glass <-(favorite) leo or has one they can send to an adress for like inexpensive, like cheap??? i can send money in the mail and then after they get the money they can send the leo please help i only have like a month even if it's used looking for shattered glass no velvet please...

does anyone know where you can get a good individual shattered glass <-(favorite) leo or has one they can send to an adress for like inexpensive, like cheap??? i can send money in the mail and then after they get the money they can send the leo please help i only have like a month even if it's used looking for shattered glass no velvet please...
i forgot to leave EMAL ADRESS IS... [email protected]

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News