Adorable Book...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymnastbeth

Moderator/Gymnast
I've always liked antique stores, and there was one antique store in the area I grew up in that always seemed to have gymnastics books in it. When I was about 8, I found the book The Little Gymnast By Sheila Haigh. What an amazing book! I just pulled it out of a box today, and I could remember when I would just read it over and over.

Anyways, overall great book, and you can get it on Amazon. Although it's a pretty young read, it can be enjoyed by all, and if any parents were looking for good books for their gymmies, or if you just want a really great story, it's something to look into.

Woops! I'm rambling again! :p

I don't know that one, must look out for it! My DD is really enjoying 'The Gymnasts' series. It was written in the 80s, so a few things are out of date, for example some of the bar moves are not done these days, but other than that it still seems quite relevant. There is also a 'Junior Gymnasts' series, although we've only found one of the books so far.

I don't know that one, must look out for it! My DD is really enjoying 'The Gymnasts' series. It was written in the 80s, so a few things are out of date, for example some of the bar moves are not done these days, but other than that it still seems quite relevant. There is also a 'Junior Gymnasts' series, although we've only found one of the books so far.

Oh yea, I've read those books too! :D I used to love any books about gymnastics.

I just got all the Junior Gymnasts books on amazon. I'm saving them them for Christmas. They look really cute! I can't wait to get them.

There are 2 other books in Sheila Haigh series called Somersaults and Rival Gymnasts, you can get them both on Amazon.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back