All members read re: stretchsportstroll

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I would thank GT's post a hundred times if I could. :) Thanks for making this website the best it can be!

Geoffery Taucer- Thanks for letting us know that it was a pretty good summary. I didn't know if you wanted to add something or correct it.

Ohhhhh yes he was VERY pompous and arrogant as Geoffery Taucer added. I forgot that part.:D

BTW If I counted right(which is very unlikely!!!lol) 62 people have hit the "thank you" button on this thread.

Optinalsrocks....right above the thank you's it says:

The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to Geoffrey Taucer For This Useful Post:

No need to count!!!

Hahaha NYgymfan. That just tells you how smart I am!!!!

I would like Bogwoppit,Geoffery Taucer, and JBS for all they do to make this site possible. You have noooo idea how much of a support, place of wisdom, and a friendly enviroment to be in. Thank you sooooooooo much!

Well all i can say is.....creep! seriously, who creates like 6 different accounts (at least) just to be part of a gymnastics forum, seriously!

Well he has been arrogant, rude and disrespectful i don't like it at all.

He needs to take a hike and move on no one likes him!

The fact that he keeps creating accounts is really dodgy! As good fun and interesting chalkbucket is, the fact that we can't be sure of his gymnastics experience is dodgy in itself considering he claimed to be an elite coach in the 70s (at least thats what i recall - don't quote me on that). i am very concerned about his behaviour as, in want of a better word, he's...creepy

GO AWAY

Well all i can say is.....creep! seriously, who creates like 6 different accounts (at least) just to be part of a gymnastics forum, seriously!

The fact that he keeps creating accounts is really dodgy! As good fun and interesting chalkbucket is, the fact that we can't be sure of his gymnastics experience is dodgy in itself considering he claimed to be an elite coach in the 70s (at least thats what i recall - don't quote me on that). i am very concerned about his behaviour as, in want of a better word, he's...creepy

GO AWAY STRETCHSPORTSGUY OR WHATEVER NAME YOU'RE UNDER NOW

*sorry computer stuffed up and it came through twice and i hadn't finished it the first time

Last edited:

GO AWAY

The person that creates different screen names and constantly posts creepy stuff is a person with low self esteem, needes to be the center of attention, has no real life or he wouldn't go to such lengths to be here, and is probably narcissistic and needs some counciling for mental issues - so he is loving this thread since it's all about him and the longer it last the happier he will be. He won't understand the "go away" request and think he has the upper hand because he has everyone talking about him. Really the best thing to do is totally ignore him when you come accross him. Board trolls like this are looking for a response and when they don't get it they will leave to find a board that will give him the attention he seeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!In less than 3 days 83 people that have signed onto the CB and read this thread have hit the "thank you"button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you call him chucky? Is that supposedly his name in real life? And I would be super Happy if he was gone. Nothing he wrote ever made any sense anyway

At this point, public opinion has been made clear and this thread has served its purpose.

Thanks

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back