Parents All Pinked Out Meet Video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

AlexsGymmyMom

Proud Parent
Sorry the video is very shaky. Zooming in from far away and nervous mom hands are not a good combination for great videos! I plan to use a tripod of some sort next time! lol. I also missed vault since I was worried about her ankle.

On floor she twisted her ankle on the hitch kick and then left out the swing 1/2 turn after that completely.
Can anyone let me know what the deduction exactly is for those 2 things by looking at the video?

All Pinked Out Meet 10/16/10 at One True Media - share slideshows, slide shows, Facebook slideshows, free video sharing, video montages.

How's her ankle feeling now? I jumped when you did too! No idea on deductions--maybe trying posting on the Q&A board? I think more coaches and judges check there.

Ouch! Hope her ankle is feeling okay now! She did such a beautiful back extension roll...and a great ROBHSBHS after that fall. Way to go for being a trooper and going on! No idea on the deductions either...:eek:...but she did a great job!

Ouch! I gasped when she got hurt even though I knew it was coming. What a way to finish though, good for her. Hope she is feeling all better.

Ouch! I also got quite startled when she fell. Totally a freak thing. She did a great finish. Overall a nice routine. Bog might know about the deductions. She'll probably chime in eventually.

Thanks for your replies. Alex read some of them last night and she was like...ahhh...they are so nice!

I will post the floor routine in the Q & A section and hopefully get some responses!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back