Parents Amount of Hours for a 3 Year Old

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Sounds exactly like my daughter, though she is still jumping off the furniture all day long. I have spent pretty much her entire life worrying about her very high energy level, but I am hoping it will serve her well in whatever career/sport/etc. she chooses!

I have another quick question. My daughter is learning some new skills that seem to scare her, and normally she is an extraordinarily fearless child. I don't know the gym lingo, but they started trying to do a flip over the bars today, and she just learned to pull herself up and do kicks on the bars

J still loves to jump all over the furniture at the age of 6 and cannot go upstairs without doing forward and backwards rolls on the bed little monkey. I have taken her to soft play during school holidays once a week so she can burn off energy on days when she doesn't have gym and she like to swing on stuff there and hang upside down using her hands and feet. She also always trying to do hand stands on the arm chair and head stands. She also has at thick mat that she pulls out nearly every day where she likes to work on her splits, head stands, forwards and backwards rolls and bridges (she is nearly 6 1/2)

J has been doing something on the bars where you jump up and hold yourself against the bar ( she calls it a parrot) and then swing over the bar to her feet, they were working on something where they use a wedge shaped soft block that they have to run up and kick backwards over the bar with a spot, some times they do a forwards spin straight into another forward spin without stopping with a spot.

J is on the go all the time at home even with 2 recreational sessions and 2 cheerleading squad training sessions and she also does a Modern theatre Jazz dance class once a week. She went to her recreational gymnastics class the over day and she was jumping about all over the place there as well, she seemed to have so much energy.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back