Parents Anyone have size Child Large Leos they dont need?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Left Over Leos Charity

ChalkBucket has confirmed through IRS.gov that Left Over Leos does not currently have 501c3 status. ChalkBucket has confirmed that they are a nonprofit company in the state of Texas...this status does not grant them 501c3 status.

ChalkBucket does not support Left Over Leos.

Please consider discussion about this company closed anywhere on ChalkBucket.com.

The original content of the thread involving Left Over Leos has been removed from view at the OP's request.

ChalkBucket is still awaiting proof that Left Over Leos is a 501c3 organization as they claim to be.

A representative from Left Over Leos has sent Chalkbucket a letter with demands...if the demands are not met...they will be pursuing legal action against ChalkBucket.

Once again...ChalkBucket does not recommend or support Left Over Leos.

Bonsue has been banned for giving false information and sending a threatening letter.

This thread has been restored after discussion by our administrative team.

To add (and I really hope somebody from LOL is reading this):

Part of the reason I voted to keep this thread visible is precisely because of the claims that LOL made about CB on their facebook page, as well as their threats to sue us. With accusations and threats being thrown about, I thought it was far better to keep as much of it as possible out in the open, so it will be (at least in theory) much harder for anybody to make false claims about what occurred.

We have not restored the four advertisement posts that initially triggered the banning of a LOL representative. As is the case with most rule-breaking posts, we still have them in our database, but they have been moved to a section that is not visible to the membership. Should LOL follow through with their threat to drag us to court on this, we are more than ready to reproduce records of the entire ordeal.

EDIT: We also have screengrabs of the facebook posts that LOL made in regards to us, so hopefully they won't make any attempts to stretch the truth on those either

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back