WAG Atlantis Crown Invitational

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I would have loved going to this meet rather than wait for a miserable cold northern meet, where the schedule is still not out.....it would have cost me the same amount of $ =(

We went a few years ago and had a great time with the team. It was a good good bonding for the families as well, since we were all in one place for several days. But it was way too expensive to do more than once, given the flights, hotels, food, etc

We went to this meet! A great meet and a great time! Really, absolutely comparable to a Disney meet. 1/2 price rooms with gymnastics coupon code, plus 20% off flights. The water park was free with rooms! Highly recommend!

I hope our gym goes to this some year soon - there is always talk they'll make it an option so I have my fingers crossed for next year. Looks like so much fun - oh, and nice nice low bar stalder too - that's one of my favorite bar skills.

We went last year, and we've all got our fingers crossed that our gym will go back next year!
It was a great meet! and quite a mini-vacation for us, without the "typical" Atlantis cost ;)

yea, i wouldn't want to make this a regular meet given the cost and travel time (from california). it was a special meet for one of our graduating senior who's been with us forever. wouldn't mind coming back in 6 years when my daughter graduates if she's still in gymnastics!

would also love to eventually go to the orlando disney meet...

We attended as well! Our gym brought 35 girls, from Levels 2-10. It was so much fun, would definitely do it again! I thought the cost was fairly reasonable, too: direct flights on Southwest (we're in MD), room/resort discounts, really fun location (even if the weather was a bit spotty while we were there.) We brought breakfast foods and snacks to help with the cost of meals.

But yes, highly recommend! Our gym has attended the past few years, and will hopefully return!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back