WAG Bar set

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Question for you all knowledgable ladies and gents out there.

Bar sets, my dd's is 2,2,3- she's very little the shortest and youngest in the lv4 team. Do judges deduct for bar sets? If it's lower, closer like my dd's set?

No, they do not deduct for bar sets. That would be completely illogical. They allow different bar settings partly for safety reasons.
It's all good :)

No but too many different settings can result is less warmup time, which can reduce the entire groups performance. :) We try to keep our compulsory kids on one setting if possible. Our 9's and 10's have two settings. FIG and whatever the group happens to be on.

You lost me on the second part!
Sorry , our second bar setting is whatever that levels bar setting is for that year. Example , last three years my level ten have been on FIG or 5. This year I moved all of them out to 6 or FIG. Our 9 team is either FIG or 5.

Sorry , our second bar setting is whatever that levels bar setting is for that year. Example , last three years my level ten have been on FIG or 5. This year I moved all of them out to 6 or FIG. Our 9 team is either FIG or 5.

Thanks for explaining!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back