Parents Bean First Qualifier

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi everyone just wanted to stop buy to give a big shoutout to Bean and her fantastic results at her first Provincial Qualifier as a LEVEL NINE! She had one mistake on bars falling on her free hip to hst but the rest of her routine and her other events were AWESOME! There were 6 girls in her 12/13 year old category and she was 2nd on vault, 4th on bars, 1st on beam,1st on floor, and second overall! Videos are up on canadiangymmom's youtube channel. You MUST check out her beam routine which non invludes back handspring+ layout steout and front aerial, both done with perfect form!

The videos are awesome!! That beam routine--simply amazing!!! Bean is an amazing gymnast and I am sure her mama is smiling down on her so proud!!! Keep up the great work Bean--we love you!!!

Wow, I saw the results earlier, I am so impressed with Bean, she is such a star. Lovely that she is doing so well. Many, many people here are cheering for her.

Thanks for sharing.

Wonderful to see her looking so beautiful. What a stunning little gymnast she is.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back