Parents Bean video from her meet here in the States!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mariposa

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
We got the chance to see and meet Bean (canadiangymmom's little gymmie) while she was with her team here and competed in a local meet. She is such a sweet little girl and is just amazing to watch in person. We had a great time watching and cheering for her! Her mom said it was okay for me to post the montage I made for her, so here it is.

[youtube]hpui-tNNQBs[/youtube]

It was funny because she is so little and everyone was in awe of her. Then DD was going around telling everyone she was 8 and I had to correct her. LOL. All the girls from her gym got cheers for their floor routines. Bean and all her teammates really did great!

I know Bean had a lower start value on bars and maybe something else? It is tough to go to the USAG system from Canada, we saw her coaches talking to the judges several times discussing start values. I think Bean's mom told me she is in between levels 8/9, but she sure rocked level 9!!

I was so impressed at how well she did. She competes L8 here and to step it up to L9 was amazing she really is so talented.

Love that you got to meet her, nice to have a CB meet up.

Yes, that was my first CB meet-up. We have met some fellow, local YouTubers at meets, but not a CBer. Pretty cool. DD is still talking about it. She has always been a big fan of Bean, especially her beam routine (that pike press thing and her back tuck).

She was so much fun to watch--powerful tumbling! She looks like she really enjoys what she does :) Your video montage was terrific and thanks for sharing!

That was awesome!!

So how is CGM doing? Havent seen her post in a bit.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back