BHS BLO BLO

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kitkat

Proud Parent
Let me start by saying this is the only skill so far that Alex is really really is afraid of....but her coaches are persistent that she learn it. (Even though its only a .1 bonus--just saying...LOL)

For the last few weeks she has been doing it because her coaches told her she has to......but this week her beam coach had a heart to heart...and now she doesn't seem to be fighting it anymore and has finally embraced it. She knows its not going away - so she might as well work it now.

She still has a ways to go...the beam is only half way to fig...but its certainly a great start
(not my best quality but I didn't take the video-coaches video)

Thanks for watching...

That looks fantastic! No hesitance at all.

What's up with the mood lighting in the gym?

Thanks I will pass on all the great posts....

That's a great accomplishment!

Thank you

Geez...I think it looks great!!!!!

She is definitely having a good opportunity to work on fear with this skill. I think the last time she had a skill that freaked her out but not like this one was her BHS BLO - I remember the first time. I think it took her 15 minutes to do one.

So great that she flipping through her fears. She looks awesome.

Thanks Canadian Mom...we will see you soon.

Yeah!! That looks awesome! My dd will be so happy for her too! :)

Congrats to your DD - I think its so much work for such little bonus.

Well done☺☺

Dds just got hers too recently!

Her coach is great at skills but not videoing :) I just think he was in the wrong spot. No candle light training at the gym.
That looks fantastic! No hesitance at all.

What's up with the mood lighting in the gym?

Crazy isn't it.
I am always amazed by girls who can keep their tumbling tight enough to fit all three on the beam. Congrats to her conquering it!

She looks excellent!! So glad the coaches believed in her, and that she is conquering this skill!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back