Parents Brag :) ROBHS

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Emma did her ROBHS 10 times by herself across the floor with no spot.!!! I am so proud of her. She was moved back to level 3 for a fear of throwing it. She would shake all over and not throw it. Her coaches were very patient and let her take tumbling with her regular gymnastics classes. She was welcome at tumbling every night if it would help. We did it once a week. Tonight at the end of practice she said she would like to throw it. She asked a coach for a spot. She did it. Then she said she wanted to do it by herself. She did it!!! Got lots of hugs and congrats. Then she did it for one of her main coaches. She did it atleast 6 times for him. Then she called over the head coach/owner. She did it for her several times!! :) All while beaming!!!! I think she needed to not be pushed and do it in her own time!

Megan

Yeah for Emma! I'm glad she was confident and able to show the coaches her stuff! I bet she's beaming with pride!

Great news, I love that they allowed her to deal with the fear in her own time. What a great learning experience for her. What a huge skill too.

thank you

thank you all! :) Her coaches are the best. We are very fortunate to have them in my children's lives. :) They are a husband and wife team! :)

Fantastic! I like the way the coaches dealt with it. Now she knows she will overcome problems given a little time and confidence.

WOOHOOO!!! Congrats to Emma! Glad she had some great coaches that didn't push her, but helped her to get it back on her own time. That is the key! :D

Thank you all! She is so proud. She set up a list of goals that she wanted to accomplish with timelines. This one was 2 weeks ahead of the timeline. She is so happy. Now she is moving on to getting the level 4 dismount on beam. Lost it all during her growth spurt. :) Guess 2 inches will mess it all up!

What wonderful news! I love that they didn't push her. That could have easily made the fear grow but she handled on her own and did it when she was ready, good for her!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back