Off Topic "Break a Leg" Fairies needed for The Nutcracker

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi All. Whew! It has been a CRAZY week! Here on the east coast, they are calling for a MAJOR snowstorm for tomorrow. Dani's Nutcracker is supposed to do 2 performances of the Nutcracker tomorrow :eek:. Sooooo...the director has decided to make tonight's scheduled "dress rehearsal" a PERFORMANCE :eek:. If the school system cancels all activities tomorrow, then there will be 2 shows on Sunday afternoon and evening, if the weather clears up and the roads get cleared by early afternoon.

We could really use some ballet "Nutcracker fairies", or at least some "God I hope I remember my cues" fairies. Even some "hopefully we can pull this off and things run smoothly" fairies would be great!!!

I will keep you all posted!!!

I love the Nutcracker.My 2 older gils performed in the nutcracker once when they did Jazz.
I hope the weather report is wrong and you don't get a storm or atleast just a weak one.
Sending all the nutcracker fairies.Good Luck.
One year we had so much snow and they had to close the only road because of high snowdrifts that we were able to take to get to a meet.Luckily it was clear the next day.

Hope it goes off beautifully and the snow only presents a beautiful backdrop to the weekend!:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back