Off Topic Championships live stream

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Unfortunately, flying out to San Jose, isn’t feasible on such short notice, and since I will be in school, but my mom agreed to pick me up 3 hours early on Friday, (literally only my 5th day back, it’s no biggie) so I could live stream the juniors, and shockingly my dad agreed to give me priority tv access for the days when the livestreams are going on which is a major score lol, what platform is the best for watching live? I don‘t mind fluff, but would rather see routines than fluff, so not Excessive fluff. YouTube, CNBC, peacock, etc? I saw in the thread about the core classic, that CNBC is only great if I’m looking to watch Simone for 3 hours straight, so looking for alternatives. TIA! ps. Go Ty and Josc!

Unfortunately, flying out to San Jose, isn’t feasible on such short notice, and since I will be in school, but my mom agreed to pick me up 3 hours early on Friday, (literally only my 5th day back, it’s no biggie) so I could live stream the juniors, and shockingly my dad agreed to give me priority tv access for the days when the livestreams are going on which is a major score lol, what platform is the best for watching live? I don‘t mind fluff, but would rather see routines than fluff, so not Excessive fluff. YouTube, CNBC, peacock, etc? I saw in the thread about the core classic, that CNBC is only great if I’m looking to watch Simone for 3 hours straight, so looking for alternatives. TIA! ps. Go Ty and Josc!

Side note, has the trials happened yet? If so, who is on the team?
Trials for what? Worlds will be a selection to happen in the fall. Olympic trials will be next summer.

Highly recommend following The Balance Beam situation (blog) and gymcastic (podcast) to help you keep track of what is going on in the sport.

I don't think the schedule is out yet. In general if you can get a VPN, the international feed on YouTube tends to be the best for seeing routines.

Trials for what? Worlds will be a selection to happen in the fall. Olympic trials will be next summer.

Highly recommend following The Balance Beam situation (blog) and gymcastic (podcast) to help you keep track of what is going on in the sport.
Where will Olympic trials be held and when/how could I get tix

Thank you! Is it possible to just buy tickets for 1 or 2 days? Not interested in men’s, and don’t want to purchase tix for all sessions if not going to all sessions.

Thank you! Is it possible to just buy tickets for 1 or 2 days? Not interested in men’s, and don’t want to purchase tix for all sessions if not going to all sessions.
Google is your friend however I think I recall hearing not too long ago in the news that individual session tickets are on sale now (I live in Minneapolis).

Will the 2 days of championships for the seniors be like core hydration classic sessions 1 and 2 with the different athletes?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back