Cheap Leotard sites

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Nicci, the fit is VERY different, that is the only bummer. I lucked out as they had a display at my last competition and I got to try them on. I am an adult large in GK and I wear an adult small in Dreamlight!

Whoa

I just checked out this site that someone mentioned http://www.infinitisportswear.com/st...tegory_Code=_L

And I wanted to know what type of payment they took so I went through the checkout process and after I put in the grab bag and added the cheapest shiiping option it discounted the grab bag even more and the complete total for 3 leos with shipping came to $18.80! That's it insane especailly since the cheap shipping was $11 in itself! that means 3 leos were like $7! I wonder if it was a glitch or if they really discounted them more. Too bad the size chart isn't working I would place an order!

10.0 thanks! I usually wear al, axl cause I have a long torso, so hopefully am in dreamlight would work-there are some stellar ones on ebay! Sorry to highjack the thread.....I'm done now :D

The same with me! But I love the fit. Gk and AF have never fit me right so I am really excited that dreamwear does. They fit great. Sizing is weird tho. I am AL in GK and AS in Dreamwear

10.0 how do u get into the "grab bag" leos i cant find them on the site? :) thanks

So sad i loved their l/s leos that dreamwear leos had on sale 16.80 for a leo :0 and they dont ship to aus :(

Melody leotards

leotardlink.com - they carry overstock Pelle leos and have awesome customer service. They ship extremely fast. This wasn't a brand I had heard of before, but they are great quality and because they are overstocks, CHEAP (like $15 and under). They fit just slightly bigger than GK

I just checked out this site that someone mentioned http://www.infinitisportswear.com/st...tegory_Code=_L

And I wanted to know what type of payment they took so I went through the checkout process and after I put in the grab bag and added the cheapest shiiping option it discounted the grab bag even more and the complete total for 3 leos with shipping came to $18.80! That's it insane especailly since the cheap shipping was $11 in itself! that means 3 leos were like $7! I wonder if it was a glitch or if they really discounted them more. Too bad the size chart isn't working I would place an order!

I really really wish I could get into this site. I tried the link from the person who orginaly posted it and yours too..both times it says there was an error and cant open it. UGH

I really really wish I could get into this site. I tried the link from the person who orginaly posted it and yours too..both times it says there was an error and cant open it. UGH

Deanna- when I clicked the links it didn't work either, but when I typed in Gymnastics Leotards Athletic Apparel Team Sports Dance Competition it worked :) I just had to erase all the extra stuff off the end and navigate my way to workout leos.

Edit- ^^ oops it seems to have created a hyperlink on its own. If clicking that link doesnt work then type in http://www. infinitisportswear . com without the space!

Thank you ladies. I should have thought of that on my own. Sometimes I get stuck on stupid. Sorry

I can get into the infinitsportswear site, but I can't find the grab bag leos. The link posted earlier didn't work for me either.

I actually have a site that I put together in my spare time to track leotard makers down. On there I have several articles about some of the less expensive leo makers out there. I used to sell several brands of leos out of my gym and I can tell you they were not cheap. When my daughter started in the sport I realized just how expensive it can get...quickly. The site is girlsgymnasticsleotards. Hope I have something on there that helps.

Value Leotards

Have you looked @ Destira leotards? They have some nice ones and their grab bag leotards are only $13 and they come with scrunchies. They also have grab bag shorts for $8.50.

I also like Snowflake leotard grab bags, but they may or may not come with a scrunchie and cost $15... but they sometimes have sale leotards even cheaper. Same quality as GK, but less expensive.

I would suggest Gym Digs, but they recently raised their prices. A Custom single fabric tank leotard is now $27 Child size/$29 Adult size (plus $3 if you want a matching scrunchie) and that is for regular sizes. For a custom size, it is $33.

We've had some really good luck with Melody leotards (Melody Leotards - Shop Home). My daughters loved the fact that they could pick the colors of each area... but it didn't cost me a bundle. They've held up well with washing/wearing so far. Check them out. I thought they looked nice and it's hard to go wrong for $20-40. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back