Off Topic Coach is leaving next week :(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well, as you can tell from the title, my coach is leaving next week. We have two more practices, and then she's done. She has taught me everything I have learned in the short 7-8 months I've been doing gym, and I honestly can't imagine training with anyone else! We are throwing a going away party with the rest of the team girls this week, but I just wanted to know if anyone had anything special that they did for their coach. Thanks for the replies.

Aw, hope your coach comes back and visits sometimes! A few years ago, a coach that had been with the gym since it opened 13 years ago left and it was really hard on everyone. We went to a waterpark and had a banquet and during the last practice, everyone cried for a good half an hour. Good thing was she came back to visit every month or two. :eek: Good luck!

Write her a nice note and frame a picture of the two of you. The note will be so meaningful.

Definitely a card, I did that when one of my coaches left, and again when I left. Tell her how much you appreciate her and how much she's taught you.

Our coach recently left and we all chipped in about 15/20 dollars and got her a necklace with an engraving on the back 'love your gym girls' and we all wrote cards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News