Parents College Recruitment Videos?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JessMom

Proud Parent
Does anyone know how much these go for? what it involves? My friends daughter needs one and she doesn't know where to begin or what to expect:D

the college coaches want the athletes to now have a youtube account. you put your updates there. the coaches go there to see where they're at.

note: hey guys, can you see the double typo?? why does this now happen?? they're & they're???

the college coaches want the athletes to now have a youtube account. you put your updates there. the coaches go there to see where they're at.

Totally agree Dunno...the college coaches we have dealt with (and my daughter is in the midst of this now) have all said that the Youtube account is what they prefer...they can look it up on their computers, don't need to keep track of CDs etc, can keep tracking girls as more meets get posted. It helps if your daughter (or inthe OP's case, friend's daughter) has been to JO Nayionals a few times because that gets her name out there too...

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how much these go for? what it involves? My friends daughter needs one and she doesn't know where to begin or what to expect:D

I agree...YouTube.

There are many college coaches that "subscribe" to various YouTube accounts. As soon as a new video is added...they see it.

One thing to remember...skills that you are training are good...but most colleges are more interested in what you are standing up in competition. In other words...nobody wants to see a whole YouTube account full of skills into a pit. It is good to show colleges what you are working for the future, but first make sure they know what you have right now.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back