WAG Compulsory Music is on iTunes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Clover

Proud Parent
I am not sure if anyone has already tried this, but according to the USA Gymnastics website the new compulsory music is available for purchase on iTunes! Great idea.:)

I was curious enough to spend the $2 for me and my daughter to listen to 4 and 5. Figured it goes to a good cause. New 5 is OK, though not very memorable to me (though I'm sure it will be permanently scarred into the brains of all the hapless parents and coaches by December). Level 4, though -- yikes! How many people were involved in writing that? It sounds like they had at least two different people assigned to write music and then a third person spliced the results together and added some random sound effects.

I dont think it's that bad.

And I am hearing musical cues (...I miiiight have watched the illegal copies a few times). They're subtle, but they're there. The girls with a strong dance background will be at significant advantage this quad.

Awesome! I am so glad they did this.......
i was able to preview just enough to know how much I don't want any of it!
i will let the coaches pick it out.....it is all the same.

I must say, it does kind of grow on you though, but I am just glad I won't be hearing the old songs in my head from September to ?

FYI: It's at the Amazon mp3 store too, for those of us non-apple folk who refuse to give in and get itunes!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back