difference in mini and micro mini :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnastjess

Hi everyone, i was wondering if you or your DD have both the GK velvet MICRO MINI shorts and the next length up of the GK velvet MINI shorts and how much difference there actually is in length between the two? which looks and feels better? thanks :)

i have GK's Micro Mini shorts and i really like them they cover your uper legs, the other shorts the Mini shorts cover more of your legs and i don't own a pair so i don't really know much on the Mini shorts
hope this helps

The GK velvet mini shorts go up high on your waist (way above my belly button) and down to mid thigh. The micro minis go right up to my belly button and I sometimes roll them to wear I like them, and go down just a few inches on your thigh. I like micro minis way better but if your someone that wants longer lengths then just the minis are good. Both are very comfortable!

hey, thanks, i like a bit longer length like almost at my knees but i wear everything on my hips so i wouldn't like to wear them there haha :)

Then you should get the mini shorts and just roll/fold the top down :)
Thanks for your help, i forgot to add i also have very short legs haha i normally have to hem up my pants about a foot so maybe the micro's?? haha

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back