Parents Does your gymmie do other activities?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DD does swim team, lacrosse in the spring, and plays the flute. I don't know if I'd call the flute an outside activity because at our school it is all done during school hours (except practice and the concert). She also occasionally does after school golf clinics, but they usually conflict with gymnastics, so it's not very often.

DD12 sings in the school choir (yes, she does have to practice at home), volunteers as an altar server at church, and as a family, we just started the Couch 2 5K program. Summer is nice - time to explore what's out there - she did a week of track & field camp sponsored by our local high school track team, gets to read more, and has time to do her crafts. She's only at the gym 12.5 hours per week this summer and will probably be there 9 during the school year, so we will see what else she will do when fall comes. She did one dance class this past year, but I think she's done with dance now.

My dd is 7 doing L5 16 hours per week. She has tried dance, didn't love it. She is doing gymnastics & starting piano soon. We have tried getting her to try soccer, softball, a different dance place, just anything else but the only other thing she wants to do is surf. Lol. We live 7 hours from the beach, sooooo, gymnastics & piano it is!! Lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back