WAG Employee scheduling software

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Does anyone use any software that allows the employees to get their schedule on their phone (mobile app), on-line, shift swap, etc.? And costs??? Pro's/cons for software you have already would be great. Thanks
Director looking for better/efficient scheduling programs:rolleyes:

Does anyone use any software that allows the employees to get their schedule on their phone (mobile app), on-line, shift swap, etc.? And costs??? Pro's/cons for software you have already would be great. Thanks
Director looking for better/efficient scheduling programs:rolleyes:

I know this is late but I was wondering if you had come up with a solution?

I just saw this thread and say something... This isn't exactly software for scheduling, but if you already knew the coaches schedules, you could put them into a Google Calendar. The gym I coach at uses Google Calendar for a lot of things, and so I just have the App on my phone.

I just saw this thread and say something... This isn't exactly software for scheduling, but if you already knew the coaches schedules, you could put them into a Google Calendar. The gym I coach at uses Google Calendar for a lot of things, and so I just have the App on my phone.

That's a good idea. I was kinda wondering if this ever got resolved because coding something that works on top of google calendars is pretty easy and I thought I might have been able to help.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back