exciting news!! brand new skills!(:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey! Well today was my last day of camp at my actual gym and man was it a blast!! I'm going back for another 2 in July! Oh yeah baby! :) well since monday I've been working my bwo on low beam with mats underneath and today i got it without the mats but with a light spot:) YAY:) and then a pretty good punch front if i must say so:) i'm jumping up instead of out! :) and then wednesday i got my round off back tuck on tumble trak and today my coach decided "hey let's do a RO BHS BT" and man did I wanna do it! and I did!:) I also got my FLYAWAY:) i love flyaways!! they're so much fun! I made my long hang kip yesterday and glide kip, but i gotta rip so my kips haven't been that good..but they'll get better! I think that's all I got but for me being a level 5 i'd say that's pretty good!:) one of the level 6's came up to me after my RO BHS BT and said "dang! I can't even do that!" I was kind of happy! I can do a skill a level 6 can't!
The next camps my coach wants me to work on giants on straps, clear hips, more bwo flyaways and RO BHS BT and maybe even RO BHS LO:) well sorry this is kind of long but I wanted ya'll to know!!:) oh! and next year at the summer camp I can COACH:) well help at least:) I'm super happy! Well have a good summer to everyone! <3
Best luck at training!:):D:D:D

what's up with the BHS and the link on that to shopping for sheets and other things?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back