WAG First Level 10 Meet Update

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I remember meeting you and seeing Sophia at TOPs regional testing in 2013. She was absolutely amazing then, and is amazing now! Thanks for the new videos! I wish her luck at the new gym!

She looks fantastic.......always love seeing her meet videos! Cant believe she is level 10!! I think i remember you posting about level 4!!
A lot of folks commented...she was just a level 4 a minute ago...I feel the same...I also wish I had "enjoyed" the level 4 days more....level 10 is tough....but onward she goes.

Nice! Next time she falls off don't do another squat on, last time i checked level 10 are allowed one swat on and get deducted for each additional one. So she got deducted twice for it. She can just climb up. :). Or just make that jaeger !
She didn't know about the extra deduction but NOW she does! Thanks!

her front tuck beam combo was amazing! I assume she is prob going elite being such a young Level 10- good for her she looks great! Best of luck!

Stunning. She is amazing, elegant and fun to watch. Kept posting videos - I think we all really like to see them!! (Q on floor choreo - I heard JC is doing Chows now - not sure if that is true but this choreo was beautiful!!!)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back