first meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

next weekend i have my firs ever level 6 meet i am so nervous!
how did you do on the first meet of your season this year or last year.

Good luck! At my first meet of last season, I was so nervous I was gonna fall on my butt. And guess what? I did! But I got back up and finished, and got 4th AA! :) You're going to do awesome! Good luck!!!:D

LOL.. my first level 5 meet was... well interesting (i fell on every event but floor :D) but level 6 was much better for me.. i ended up getting 3rd AA! And this year hopefully I'll do even better than last year! (i'm going to be a level 7 this year!) good luck and i'm sure you'll do great!!!!!!!

oh my gosh i have my first meet in like 2 days and i'm pretty sure i'm going to fall on my face! The only event i am looking foward to is beam (i'm actually ok at beam!:)) but i remeber last year as a second yr level 5 i was freaked out until my rutine don't have to be perfect yet i didn't have qualifiers for like 2 months, so i wasn't after that. Just remember why you are dojng gymnastics and realize its only one competitons and it will only be one mistake (that is if you make any), it will be over before you know it and you will be on to level 7!
And even if you do fall on your butt.... get back up shine a pretty smile and make the judges forget you fell of!:p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back