xcel platinum!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hi, i just wanted to give an update for anybody who was wondering if i made it to xcel platinum because i was VERY unsure august-october. and i did it! and had my first meet-which was really more of a mock meet but we had real judges to see where we are. i know there’s a lot to improve-i have a meet next weekend and im ready to try my best so without further ado here are my scores from my “mock meet”

Bars-8.5
I had to do an extra swing into my high bar kip because my hand slipped while jumping to the high bar. Don’t know how big of a deduction that was but that was probably my worst mistake. I definitely need to get my casts higher too though

Beam-9.15
Need tighter legs in my jump series and my chest was down in my roundoff. And i took one step after my dismount

Floor-9.1
I don’t really know why for this one, i guess i need to be tighter and more confident but i did do my back tuck in my floor routine with a 4 inch mat

Vault-9.1 (SV 9.9)
I don’t know other than that I didn’t stick it.

So here’s to improving and a great start to the season! If anybody has tips to improve anything on the mistakes I know I made feel free to respond and for vault common mistakes on a half on half off would be appreciated!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back