First Practice !

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Went great! we practiced for an hour... worked on bars I just did basics IE support. and I did a pullover with a spot and a somersault dismount(ithink?) without a spot... so thats fun.. vault i just worked on punching and landing on the vault.. and safe landing.. did some beam. worked on walking (fron/back/sideways) and leaps.. I really like Beam its fun! So who knows how far I will go! A little background info.. This is my first time every trying any of these events! I used to do some mat tumbling but thats it!.. and Guess what! Im so close to my left front splits!!! like 2 or 3 inches!! yayy!;)

haha sounds good! im glad you had fun! do you like your coach and teammates? :)

That's great that your first practice was so much fun and went so well! Good to hear!!And remember to always have fun with it, that's the most important thing!

Yup i do! I am not far behind my other teammates at all! And they started a session before me! They are super nice! So we'll see... Unless i can find some other ppl to carpool with I am only going once a week. but that is fine! I wished my coach pushed me a little more. But it was first practice she was just taking it easy. so who knows. my hands were a little sore after uneven bars but they are okay now. I was doing full straddle jumps on the tramp. that was hialrious I didn't fall tho!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back