FlipFest Bank Account Money - Getting it back?!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymSurvivor

Coach
Gymnast
I always 'over pack' things. So of course I want to put more than enough money in the Bank Account at camp, that way if I need it I have it. (I'm planning on $200, that's for a leotard + Any other clothing (Sweatshirt, shorts whatever I decide on) and any extra food) I put in $200 at Woodward and got back about $150 at the end of camp. Didn't end up buying any food, my dad bought my sweatshirt before he left. But it was nice to know it was there.

In the information packet I got for Flipfest it said if your remaining balance is less than $25 you can get the money back....that's all it said. I figured if it were more they'd mail it to you, but I went back and read it and that is literally all it said.

So I just want to confirm, do you get the money back if it's over $25??

Is there a phone number you can call the camp and ask? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, sounds like it should be the other way around actually. Definitely something you need to find out, and I can imagine a lot of unhappy parents.

yes, you get it back. if you just got home, wait a couple weeks to see if it arrives. if not, then call them and ask them for it.:)

I would assume that they would send it by mail. Because if everyone but say $175 in their account, and then only spent about $50. Then that would be a lot of money to have on the campus at Flip fest. So it would make more sense just to send it by mail. if you know what I mean.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back