WAG GK Bras - size question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Ali'sMom

Proud Parent
Does anyone out there know if the size for GK's bras would correspond to their leotard size (providing that there really isn't a whole lot "up top".)?
DD wears an AS (she's 11) in leos, but my mind is giving me a mental block to order her an ADULT bra vs CHILD.
I kind of assume that the sizes would correspond, but I'd love someone who has one to confirm.

Thanks so much!

Are her leos kinda "looser" in the top part or well fitting? I wear a 34B and AS in GK bras, if that helps. CL might be better or AXS

Are her leos kinda "looser" in the top part or well fitting? I wear a 34B and AS in GK bras, if that helps. CL might be better or AXS

That definitely helps!!! in a regular bra, she's still in a cotton cami training bar thing. She could get away without any bra, but she's just in that self-conscious stage. So if you're a 34B and AS,,, I'm definitely thinking CL - thank you for your help!

Does anyone out there know if the size for GK's bras would correspond to their leotard size (providing that there really isn't a whole lot "up top".)?
DD wears an AS (she's 11) in leos, but my mind is giving me a mental block to order her an ADULT bra vs CHILD.
I kind of assume that the sizes would correspond, but I'd love someone who has one to confirm.

Thanks so much!
Use their size chart. Measure her chest and buy the one that corresponds to that measurement. My dd is long torsoed but skinny, I'm sure her GK bra size is smaller than her leo size.

Use their size chart. Measure her chest and buy the one that corresponds to that measurement. My dd is long torsoed but skinny, I'm sure her GK bra size is smaller than her leo size.

Thank you! I have a hard time trusting size charts unless someone tells me it's right on.
I will measure her tonight :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back