gk outlet leotard info?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hey guys!
Srry I know there are already threads about the gk outlet but I have a question about it. So are the leos on the website now like the summer collection 2011 available to order? Or do I have to go somewhere and look at older styles? and if so where could I find the leos that would be in stock at the outlet?
I am in desperate need of leos seeing as I am going to be starting gymnastics classes soon and my old ones are 2 small and I remember loving gk.
Anyways, Thank You!

Does the outlet have a web-site you can order from? I have been to the outlet store and I have the the business card they gave me but the website just has the hours / address etc.

The outlet did have some leos from the current catalog if I remember but not a lot. They are irregular in some way or another. The leos I got my dd were nice and you couldn't tell anything was wrong. A few did not have the GK logo which was why they were considered irregular.

Some leos were still as or more pricey than leos from other brands. We really love Snowflake.

I have called the outlet before and gave them a style number to look for. It was a current style at the time so maybe try that?

I just called them and actually explained the leotard I was looking for. Or you can email them and send a picture.
But if it's a current leotard then just get the style number from GK's website and give it to the outlet.
They are very helpful! And as far as I know they had all the current styles in.

have you checked out e-bay they have lots of leos you can get cheaper.

When I've called they have been very helpful and if they didn't have the leo in stock would let me know when more were due in. I usually give them the stock number of the leo or shorts from the GK site.
If they have what you're looking for, they get it out quickly.

I ordered from them shortly after the summer catalog came out and they told me they had all the current styles. If you email them the style number they'll tell you whether or not they have it in your size.

I have had issues with them both times I ordered. I was never told the leos I ordered were irregular in anyway but the first unravled around the arm pit the first time I washed it (in the instructed way on the tag) it was still wearable but felt weird so I just let it go. The second time I got a print leo and after a few wearings the print came off! It was a leopard print so no it is basically just a black leo. And maybe it isn't the company but I have never had issues with the ones I actually got from GK. Of course it was my fault I didn't contact them about it, maybe the would have fixed it. The customer service when ordering was good and the leos I got were current GK leos.

And 'Outlet" store implies irregular or old stock. That's why I want to be there to inspect. Some Irregular problems are noticiable and some are so slight you can never find them.

I know outlet can mean that. But for some reason maybe I was misinformed I thought the GK outlet was more overstock or recently gone from catalog stock.

I've been to the outlet, and I've bought both new not irregular and irregular marked down significantly items. I think I called once or twice for shorts and I'm pretty sure they were not irregular.

FWIW the stuff I purchased that was first quality was just a tiny bit cheaper than the retail price.
I know outlet can mean that. But for some reason maybe I was misinformed I thought the GK outlet was more overstock or recently gone from catalog stock.

Yeah the leos I got were maybe $7-$10 less than retail, not a large enough discount for them to be falling apart IMO. I could understand a $3 special that might.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back