WAG Good gym in Omaha, NE?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymMomXcel

Proud Parent
My SIL is interested in starting her daughter in gymnastics and has asked me to look into finding one for her (she's not a good google-er).

There appears to be more than one.

Anyone know/heard about any of the ones in Omaha? Parents? Coaches? Dunno? :)

I'm seeing Premier, Nebraska Gold, Cahoys, Omega

Not sure if I'm missing any and I'm looking for personal opinions to go with my website detective work.

If I lived in Omaha my dd would be at Premier for sure.

What are your reasons behind this? Reputation? Her daughter is 9 and I believe if she excelled that she would want her to join team. Do you know anything of their rec program and/or team?

The other thing I saw that would fit for her with Premier is they also offer dance classes and that is the other thing she has asked me to look up in Omaha .. for her preschooler.

Can't speak for the rec program but our gym has competed against Premier and they are very good. Also, their Owner/Coach is Tom Koll. You need to look him up and see his long list of credentials :)

Thanks, y'all! She checked it out today.. It's 5 minutes from her house..how perfect is that??

Got her daughter signed up! Also letting her 3 year old try both the dance and gymnastics to see which one she likes and her 10 year old will be trying martial arts classes there. ALL on the same days/times (atleast right now).

Seems perfect, she was impressed, they're all excited. I'm happy!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back