good gyms in NY and NJ? recommendations?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello there. We are considering moving to NY or NJ and would love any recommendations on gyms? Dynamic Gymnastics in NY is one we are considering. We also want to look at Devlin Gymnastics in NJ. Very open to ideas and suggestions!

Thank you.

Around Albany, NY there is World Class Gymnastics and in NYC you have Chelsea Piers and NYC Elite. All of them have strong teams.

If you are looking North Jersey (closer to NY border) , ENA, North Stars. Devlin is South NJ along with some other great gyms, Action, Monmouth, Rebound, Will Moore. Check out the NJ USAG site, just had states for 8/9/10's

Arena-where the NJ level 8,9,10 states were just held- is probably the best gym in the Princeton NJ area. I don't know much about North Jersey or New York, but I have heard of North Stars, Rebound and ENA.

Depends on what area of NJ you are looking to move to:
In northern NJ, near NYC in Bergen County, ENA, Paramus.
If you are moving to Northwest NJ, Northstars. There is also Indigo, which I think is in New Providence, NJ. As far as I know, it is a relatively new gym, but seems to have a strong program.
Near the Jersey Shore are Devlin, Monmouth, Classic and Action. All good gyms and all have competive teams.
Also Rebound, and Head Over Heals in Northern Monmouth County.
In the Princeton area, is Arena (BEAUTIFUL gym) and has strong teams. There is also Willmoor, a little farther south.
Good luck choosing a gym!

If you are going to be in the NY/North Jersey area, North Stars is probably the most consistent performer. ENA Paramus did very well at States this year for 8 & 10 and some lower levels too. Indigo is a newcomer with great potential with their little ones at the higher levels. A little more centrally, there is Monmouth. They have some very strong little ones that are persuing elite, but also have performed very well at 10. Rebound is usually a consistent performing gym too. Arena has small teams (8, 9 & 10) but do pretty well also. Will-Moor seems to be very strong in level 9 right now, a very big team.

There are several good gyms in NJ. Look at the recent States Results (and past results too, because you will see the gyms that are at the top year-to-year) to get an idea.

Thank you!

Wow! Thank you so much for the replies. I am going to look into all of the suggestions!
I am so happy I found this message board.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back