WAG Gymnastics Goodies at Michael's

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I ran by Michael's today and while browsing their cheap shelves by the checkout I noticed they had a new line of cards/note pads/gift bags by National Geographic with athlete photos- including a gymnast! They were marked $1-$1.50 but everything rang up for $1, so not a bad deal to pick up a few for gifts to have on hand. They have 2 sizes of notecards, a magnetic notepad, gift bags, and journals that I saw. I picked up an assortment to have on hand for encouraging notes for my girls, just thought I would pass the info along. Sorry if it was posted elsewhere.
Here is a crummy picture of the journal for anyone that's interested.
20130811_123634.jpg

What region are you in coachmolly? I checked those stores around here (visits, calls) and no one knew anything.

I am in Virginia, it's possible they have been out for a while as if I do go into Michael's it's typically for a specific purpose. The gym stuff is in the miscellaneous bins. I've seen them in their own special aisle towards the front of the store and also right by the registers, just a bunch of cheap things (pens, pencils, notepads, cupcake papers, stickers, small toys, Hello Kitty stuff) all in the $1-$3 range. Since they aren't really craft supplies and just kind of thrown into bins all mixed together, I'm not sure how much info the staff at individual stores would have on them. You might have the most luck asking about National Geographic stationary.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back